International Foundation in Humanities, Law and Social Science - Global Politics at INTO University of Exeter allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order to satisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this Humanities program
When studying a Humanities program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas. By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Liberal Arts and Research Project
- Social Justice
- Introduction to English Law
- Introduction to Film and Literary Studies
- Introduction to World Politics and International Relations
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Political Science View 1381 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- Standard - 3 Terms: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and no less than 4.5 in all other subskills) or equivalent.
- Extended - 4 Terms: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above.
International20495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20495 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £20495 depending on how many terms you take.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of Exeter, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £5,000 towards your tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.