Why study BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Online) (Top-up) at BU?
- This is one of the longest-running online business courses in the UK
- Gain a wide range of skills to begin a successful career in global business management, or help you to progress your existing career
- Develop a wide range of critical skills in marketing, management, finance, operations and human recourses
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Full-time students may be eligible for the tuition fee loan to cover the cost of your tuition fees
- Flexible learning opportunities with full online delivery.
This course has been developed in conjunction with the MOD. It is approved by ELCAS enabling Armed Forces personnel to offset the majority of the course fees through the ELC Scheme.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Institute of Management (CIM)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Strategy
- The Global Manager
- Global Marketing
- Business Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management International Business View 55 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For January 2022 and September 2022 entry: Foundation degree or subject-related HND or equivalent in Business Management, Accounting, Project Management, Global Management or International Management.
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic),with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
You can find details of the international qualifications we accept, and what level of study they apply to, on our entry requirements for non-UK students' page:
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6180 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6180 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees are for 2022 entry. Your tuition fees will be the same for each year of your course.
Part-time: £4,765 for 18 months’ study.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.