Classes help prepare students for careers using real-world data and case studies. Students from Agribusiness Economics and Management - Agribusiness Management Emphasis at The University of Arizona learn how to manage sustainably natural resources, start and grow businesses, and engage in all aspects of providing access to nutritious food. Students engage in experiential learning of essential skills, including problem-solving, decision-making, project management, team participation and leadership. With an unemployment rate of less than 1%, a future in agribusiness economics offers stability and a fulfilling career.
- Farm, ranch or plant management
- Retail food and beverage management
- Information technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting, Accounting
- Production & Consumption Analysis, Economics
- Agribusiness Economics & Management, Agribusiness Management Emphasis Core
- Economic Statistics, Agribusiness Management Emphasis Core
- Preparing for Career & Life Success
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Agribusiness View 2277 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Have a 3.00 recalculated grade point average (GPA) (a "B" or better where "A"=4.00) from a secondary school. Please note: GPA recalculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process.
- Have three years of high school work. Please note: If you are currently in high school, UA needs to see 9–11 grade work. If you have completed high school then UA needs to see 10–12 grade work.
- Have and present a completed high school diploma or certificate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 USD per year during 48 months.
National39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.