The Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Law - Dual Degree at The University of Arizona is a highly competitive interdisciplinary major that offers an undergraduate experience of the sort typically aligned with the world’s most successful universities and outstanding liberal arts institutions.
Analyze the fundamental values that shape the economic, political, and legal domains. Understand the moral and historical foundations of economic institutions and political-legal structures. And develop logical thinking and complex conceptual analysis skills.
Careers Options Include:
- Policy Analyst
- Campaign Director
- Community Organizer
- Corporate Government Liaison
- International Relations Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Earn two bachelor’s degrees in this field at once through our dual degree partnership with La Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) in Lima, Peru where you can also earn an accelerated master’s degree in Entrepreneurship.
- Complete your program entirely in Lima or study abroad at the University of Arizona main campus in the U.S.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
- Pay the $85 application fee after submitting the application
International35328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17664 USD per semester during .
National35328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17664 USD per semester during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Northern Cyprus
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.