Business careers require broad knowledge and application of critical thinking, data analysis and global business trends. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Eller Colllege at The University of Arizona meets that need through a foundation in all of the business specialties.
Dynamic faculty and high-quality student peers enrich the course experience, which is augmented by real-world projects. The combination of applied projects and the broad analytical framework of the curriculum appeals to employers and students alike.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core courses include business communication, marketing, management, management information systems, finance, economics, operations, and business ethics.
- Major courses include marketing analytics, financial accounting, real estate, project management, economics of business decisions, human resources, and innovation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 88 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Arizona and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the online application
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
- Pay the $85 application fee after submitting the application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 USD per year during 48 months.
National39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.