Paris Program at ISC PARIS Business School allows you to learn about management step-by-step while you focus your career plans and identify the management specialization that appeals to you.
Our program is based on acquiring the management sciences knowledge you need, and solidifying your career plans.
- You will join a select group--France’s top business and management schools.
- You will earn an AACSB-accredited degree* that is ranked as level 6 by the French government (level II under the previous system).
- You can choose between multiple tracks and options.
- You will have many real-world experiences in France and other countries.
- Your classes will be taught by highly skilled professors.
When you graduate from our Bachelor program, you will be ready to dive into the professional world, as a full-fledged, multi-skilled, agile, and independent worker. You will be ready for a middle management role in business, marketing, finance, corporate management, communications, or human resources, depending on your preferences. You might also want to take advantage of the ISC Paris Incubator to launch an entrepreneurial venture.
You’ll be well-prepared for this because of your work experiences during the third year of the program, and your final internship–if you choose our traditional program.
The ISC Paris Group has an extensive network of partner corporations and a robust online platform featuring multiple new job offers each day.
- Digital marketing and communications
- Luxury management
- Management and finance
- Sustainable management
- Economic, legal, cultural, and international environment.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSociology Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 29 other Bachelors in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Open to high school graduates or those with 2 or 3 years of higher education.
International7950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA7950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Year 2: 8,500 euros
- Year 3, traditional program: 8,500 euros
- Year 3, dual degree: 2,000 euros and partner university’s fees
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.