They will develop linguistic confidence and an understanding of a range of topics relevant to the business world, as well as to specific territories linked to the language of choice, this will help students to make the most of internationally oriented career opportunities.
Students will cover a wide range of business subjects including marketing and business management. They will be able to improve their skills in negotiating, taking part in meetings, giving presentations and other essential management tools. We will also raise awareness of cross-cultural issues to prepare students to communicate in global situations.
This Modern Languages (Arabic, French, German, Japanese or Spanish) for International Business (Hons) degree at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) offers the chance to study in a truly international environment and will give graduates an advantage, whether going onto postgraduate study, or getting that first job.
A variety of specialist options are available which will prepare students for future postgraduate study, a career working in international business, or turning their skills to interpreting/translation or teaching. In a climate of fierce global competition a degree which combines practical business and language expertise will greatly enhance employability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Placement Module
- Core Language (double module)
- Option modules
- Placement Abroad (Triple module)
- Managing International Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages International Business View 459 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our typical offer is 104 - 112 UCAS Points. We operate a flexible admissions policy and treat everyone as an individual. This means that we will take into consideration your educational achievements and predicted grades (where applicable) together with your application as a whole, including work experience and personal statement. General Studies accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction*, Distinction - Distinction*, Distinction*
- Pass Access Course: 106 - 112 UCAS Points
- International Baccalaureate: Pass Diploma with 104 - 112 UCAS points from Higher Level Subjects
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths & English or equivalent and preferably a foreign language at C/4 (or good Personal Statement)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12700 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Part-time: £1,540 per 20 credits studied (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.