With the support of our highly skilled teaching staff, you’ll gain the contemporary technical design, power generation and operations skills you need to increase energy efficiency and further develop renewable sources of energy.
With the MEng, you’ll get all the benefits of our BEng programme with an extra year to deepen and embed your knowledge, further your real-world, hands-on industrial experience (and therefore improve your employment prospects on graduation) and take you closer to Chartered Engineer (CEng) status.
Energy engineering is a growing discipline and graduates are in greater demand than ever, which means your options within the sector are varied.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics and simulation methods
- Mechanics, Kinematics and materials
- Instrumentation and control
- Thermo-fluids and CFD
- Electromagnetic systems
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 56 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our typical offer is 96 UCAS Points including Maths and Physics at C or STEM at C. We operate a flexible admissions policy and treat everyone as an individual. This means that we will take into consideration your educational achievements and predicted grades (where applicable) together with your application as a whole, including work experience and personal statement.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Merit, Merit, Merit including Maths units.
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction, Distinction including Maths.
- Pass Access Course: 96 UCAS Points
- International Baccalaureate:Pass Diploma with 96 UCAS points from Higher Level Subjects in HL5 including Maths and Physics.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths & English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Sandwich year out £1,000 (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.