- The first two years of the Bachelor's programme constitute a generalist core curriculum based on a 360° vision of management sciences.
- The third year of the bachelor's degree allows :
- to specialise in key company professions in the fields of "Luxury management", "Digital marketing & commercial management" and "Business development".
- or to obtain a double degree with one of our partner universities
- During the Management program at EDC Paris Business School of their studies, students must spend a period of time abroad as part of an internship in the 1st or 2nd year, or as part of an academic exchange in the 3rd year.
- Digital, marketing and communication: digital project manager, community manager, digital communication officer, content manager
- Commercial management: area manager, head of on-site or mobile sales team, key account engineer, sales engineer
- International track: product manager, start-up consultant, export manager, business unit manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General culture and knowledge of the world
- Commercial negotiation
- Cohesion and self-knowledge
- Quantitative techniques I
- Career workshop and professional projects
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication View 23 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For international students with a diploma equivalent to the baccalaureate or with 60 or 120 ECTS credits from an institution recognised by the official authorities of the country where it is located.
- Transcripts (last two years),
- Copy of diplomas obtained,
- Letter of motivation and two letters of recommendation,
- A valid test of French as a foreign language for candidates who have not attended a French-speaking school.
- 1st oral test (duration 30 minutes) - motivation & suitability for the training objectives
- 2nd oral test (duration 30 minutes) - English MCQ
- Post-baccalaureate admission on application and motivational interview, part of which will take place partly in English (non-eliminatory).
International3213 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9640 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA2983 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8950 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for La Defense
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.