Due to the Brexit transition period, AAU is awaiting approval from the CZ Ministry of Education for the permission to continue operating the University of London programmes in the Czech Republic under the new post-Brexit framework. The application processing takes approximately three to five months. Until then, all law students will be registered and study as Life-Long Learning students. Upon receiving permission from the Ministry, AAU will automatically change all law students back to the Standard status and they will continue as usual. For more information, please visit the Official programme website.
The International Relations - International Law program from Anglo-American University (AAU), Prague is delivered by a faculty of experts from all over the world that bring years of professional experience to the classroom. This program enables students to fully experience the cultural dynamism of Central Europe. Students can expect to gain a solid background in international relations and political theory, history, philosophy, nationalism, or security.
International politics is bound by and takes place within legal frameworks and treaties. The International Law concentration goes further in exploring the logic of international legal agreements, examples from different areas of application, and ponders the problems and intricacies of justice.
Upon completion, our students acquire the ability to critically examine and address the international/intercultural challenges of our time, such as global inequalities, economic dependency, conflict and security, or globalization including the evolving roles of organizations such as the United Nations, NATO and the European Union.
Graduates of the B.A. in International Relations: International Law can expect to:
- Discuss and debate basic theories, levels of analysis and empirical evidence used in relevant scholarly literature.
- Apply theory to compare and contrast the meanings and functions of political institutions in different political systems and explain the outcomes and performance of political processes.
- Apply theory to understand the workings of the global economy, and to assess the role of businesses, governments, and international organizations.
- Apply theory to understand history and current events in international relations.
- Apply theory to understand European integration history, institutions, and policy.
AAU graduates thrive in multinational environments and are able to communicate professionally in English to international audiences. As a graduate of this degree program, you will be well equipped to continue your studies or pursue a global career in areas such as:
- Cultural Management
- Social Research and Publishing
- Reporting and Administration
- Public Service
- Humanitarian Government or NGO’s
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Research, Writing and Analysis
- Humanitarian Law and Criminal Justice
- Environmental Law and Sustainability
- Public International Law
- Legal English / Law in Action
- Moot Court
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Relations International Law View 4 other Bachelors in International Law in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma
- High School Transcript
- English Language Exam Results
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport / ID
- Passport Size Photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7544 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22632 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA7544 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22632 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.