With academic direction from leading faculty at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) – ranked #6 globally in Economics and Econometrics1 – this programme considers the many ways in which data, behaviour, decision-making and societal issues interact.
- Build your quantitative base. Your introductory courses will equip you with an essential set of quantitative skills and techniques in subjects like mathematics, statistics, economics and management.
- Develop an analytical approach. Intermediate courses – like microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics – will help you develop a firm grasp of core analytical methods and their applications.
Explore specialised topics. Your advanced courses will give you the chance to explore modern issues in economics and related disciplines, from monetary policy to corporate finance.
Why Earn a BSc Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science ?
As global economies become more complex, new financial regulations emerge and the business landscape becomes more competitive, professionals with an interdisciplinary understanding of economics are more valuable than ever. You might consider careers in areas like:
- banking and financial services
- management and economic consultancies
- government departments
- international organisations
- research institutes and think tanks
- tech companies
- non-profit organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Elements of Econometrics
The World Economy from the Industrial Revolution to the Present
Principles of Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 26 other Bachelors in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Résumé or CV (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- Work references
- Standardised test scores
- Professional certificates
- Your personal statement (100–250 words) should answer the following question: Why do you wish to study for the programme to which you are applying? Please include details about your education, work experience and current responsibilities.
- If you apply to any programme, except the BSc Data Science and Business Analytics or the BSc Mathematics and Economics, you will be required to demonstrate competence in mathematics at least equivalent to UK GCSE/GCE O-level at grade C or equivalent.
- If you apply to the BSc Data Science and Business Analytics or the BSc Mathematics and Economics, you will be required to demonstrate competence at least equivalent to mathematics at UK GCE A-level (grade A–E).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7542 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22628 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National5833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.