The ASOMI Conversion Programme has adhered to Swansea University 's academic and professional expectations alongside those of the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC UK), the Forum for Osteopathic Regulation in Europe (FORE) and The World Health Organisation (WHO), in order to meet their professional expected benchmarks. Successful graduates may find that this programme could facilitate their individual application process for inclusion on to any National Register including that of the GOsC (UK).
On successful completion of the Osteopathy programme from Swansea University you will be able to convert a previously held diploma in Osteopathy to an honours degree (which has 360 UK CATS / 180 ECTS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Developments in Osteopathic Practice
- Evidence Based Practice and Research Methods
- Academic development
- Ethics and Osteopathy
- Being a Reflective Practitioner
- Independent Study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 781 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This programme is not open to UK applicants.
- You must be a practising Osteopath who has completed a diploma programme in the last four years and who is able to demonstrate that their previous osteopathic diploma study is equivalent to that currently offered at ASOMI.
- All successful applicants must complete of a self-declaration of good health and good character on enrolment to the programme. You will also be interviewed for a place on the programme in order to assess your suitability to meet its aims.
- Since the course will be partially taught and assessed in English, you must be able to demonstrate a good use of oral and written English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National2204 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2204 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.