This interesting area of study explores globalization and global institutions, development and human rights, International and regional politics, peace and conflict, political economy, security studies and strategic studies and you will learn how power, institutions and laws affect our day-to-day lives.
This is a flexible International Relations with French (Hons) degree from Swansea University offering a wide-range of specialist modules that allow you to tailor your future career goals while developing your individual interests.
- You will study the rich diversity of the French language and will be taught by innovative experts who have strong national and international links.
- You will gain excellent oral and writing skills and will develop strong research and analytical skills.
- To enhance your study and career prospects you will have a year abroad in France where you can study at a university, teach in a school or work in a business.
- In your final year you have the invaluable opportunity to opt for a place on the Welsh Assembly Placement Scheme.
Graduates are employed all around the world and enter careers including:
- Government and politics
- Humanitarian organisations
- Media and public relations
- Law and public services
Students have also gained employment working for organisations such as:
- Westminster Forum Projects
- Labour Party
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political methodology
- International Relations
- Political Philosophy
- War and Peace in the Nuclear Age
- Anarchy and Order: Theories in International Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies International Relations Languages View 1564 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our standard entry requirement is BBB (UCAS tariff points 120) or equivalent. All offers are made following a review of the application form, predicted/achieved grades and subjects, the reference and personal statement.
- We also accept a range of advanced level qualifications including: International Baccalaureate 32; Welsh Baccalaureate - grade equivalent to A-level; Access to Higher Education and Open University qualifications, and Extended Project.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15950 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.