During Criminal Justice (Juvenile Justice) at Liberty University You’ll study the internal workings of the criminal justice system and how it responds to juvenile delinquency, as you learn methods for establishing successful rehabilitation programs.
Our professors teach using hands-on activities to provide you with a practical understanding of community-based corrections, delinquency and crime prevention, and legal issues in the field.
Learn How To:
- Analyze community-based corrections programs
- Develop and implement strategies to prevent adult and juvenile crime
- Work within the juvenile justice system
Careers Opportunities in Juvenile Justice
- Juvenile Justice Detention Officer
- Juvenile Rehabilitation Coordinator
- Probation Officer
- Corrections recreation leader or program supervisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Constitutional Government and Free Enterprise
- American Government
- Criminal Justice Research and Writing
- Criminal Justice Report Writing
- Administration of Justice Organizations
- Juvenile Justice
- Judicial Process
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: We recommend that you apply at least three months before the semester in which you plan to attend begins.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 591 other Bachelors in Criminal Justice in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.