Communicators are confident and prepared to change culture, organizations, and lives. In Liberty’s Department of Strategic and Personal Communication, we encourage innovation, resilience, and a commitment to Christian values.
Explore topics like narrative storytelling and performance, argumentation, crisis communication, Christian ministry communication, political rhetoric, as well as leadership and organizational communication.
Careers You Could Have
- Fundraising/Development Coordinator
- Community Relations employee
- Public Affairs staff
- Communications Director
- Communication Analyst
- Public Relations Associate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication & Popular Culture
- Essentials of Customer Service
- Human Communication in a Technological Age
- Event Planning & Comm. Coordination
- Crisis Communication & Negotiation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: We recommend that you apply at least three months before the semester in which you plan to attend begins.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication View 279 other Bachelors in Corporate Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.