You will develop an understanding of the impact successful project management has on organisational development within a variety of businesses across all sectors.
This Project Management programme at Robert Gordon University is undertaken entirely online as a structured distance learning programme with no on-campus attendance requirements.
It is designed for those with no first degree, but have a minimum of two years’ experience in project management and are seeking to study a postgraduate Master's in Project Management. Alternatively if you have a first degree in a different discipline you can undertake this certificate for subject knowledge and career progression.
This course is designed to prepare you for study at master's degree level and will enable you to progress your career within a range of industries including Energy, IT, Engineering, Health, Built Environment, Tourism and Public Sector.
What You Will Study:
- You will gain an understanding of project management, its key principles and practices; project life cycle and its underpinning role in monitoring project progress.
- You will use business cases to highlight the importance of people, organisational development and impact of change across organisations.
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 132 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome applications from students who have non-standard qualifications or indeed no qualifications but practical experience.
- Each application is individually assessed based on previous qualifications and the level of experience.
- You should have two years’ relevant business management experience.
International3290 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3290 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
National3290 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3290 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.