Due to rapidly evolving technology, industrial processes are becoming increasingly automated. Previously mechanized systems, which required human intervention, now use computerized control systems for higher accuracy, precision, and cost-effectiveness. As industrial automation continues to develop with technological advancements, it is essential that prospective engineers graduate with skills that can be applied within the industry. Our Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering ) provides you with cutting-edge skills that are valuable in the workplace.
With this Industrial Automation Engineering qualification from the Engineering Institute of Technology , you will have acquired the essential knowledge which underpins both this and other fields of engineering. More importantly, you will have become an industrial automation technologist.
Graduates will be employable as technologists working in a wide range of manufacturing, industrial, chemical, military, electrical, mineral processes, and mining industries.
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Process control, commissioning and production management
- Plant, factory and building automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCSs) and SCADA
- Industrial design and consultation
- Supply chain management, quality assurance, and sales
- Operations, maintenance, field services, and technical support
- Controls, instrumentation, and robotics
This bachelor's degree is an academically accredited program by the Australian Government agency Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and provisionally accredited by Engineers Australia under the Sydney Accord.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanics of Machines
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Control Circuits and PLC Programming
- Project Planning, Management and Costing
- Ancillary Support Systems
- Communications and Networks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least one week prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 310 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Course Code: 095814J
- A Year 12 Australian Senior Certificate of Education (or equivalent for international students), completed within the past two years
- A relevant (to the sub-discipline) Engineering AQF Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree (or higher) with successful completion of all Maths units/modules; OR
- An overseas qualification equivalent to Point 2 above from a structured program of learning that leads to the full or partial achievement of an officially accredited qualification undertaken at a tertiary institution such as a university, government technical college, or government recognized private college (EIT assesses overseas qualifications using Australian Government guidelines to determine their comparability to qualifications); OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Completion with a minimum score of 24 including English and Maths completion
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 AUD per year during 36 months.
National9750 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.