Push the boundaries of performance!
- Are you fascinated by technology and the human body?
- By taking the Orthopaedic Technology - Orthotics programme from Thomas More you will get the knowledge and skills to make a difference to people’s lives.
- Apply the latest technologies to boost athletic performance, accelerate injury recovery and help people cope with disability.
- Develop a solid theoretical grounding in human anatomy and pathology while learning both traditional and contemporary techniques.
- Design, develop and install technological aids including advanced footwear.
- Apply state-of-the-art technologies and innovative materials to push the boundaries of the industry.
- Attend practical and clinical workshops in our state of the art orthopaedic laboratories, or experience research in our research facility.
- Explore the cutting edge of orthopaedic technology during company visits.
- Apply your skills to real-life projects and customer cases during your internship and Bachelors' thesis.
- Launch your career in a rapidly-growing industry as a qualified orthopaedic technician.
During your training you will receive personal coaching from our lecturers. This may be in the form of class coaching, smaller group meetings, or personalised feedback. After every exam you can ask for personal feedback from your lecturer and advice on your academic and professional career. Remember, most of us are also practitioners in the field you wish to work in soon.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orthopaedic technological design
- Orthopaedic issues
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Candidates can apply as long as the online form is available on the application webpage.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to prove that you meet the conditions to start an equivalent course programme in higher education in the country where you obtained your diploma. Please note that candidates with a diploma obtained in a non-EEA member state may be set additional requirements. If this is the case our admission services will contact you.
- English Language Conditions for all English-taught Degree Programmes
- An identity card or passport is sufficient for students from an EU-member state. Other students can apply, but will need a valid residence permit for Belgium for the final registration.
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 36 months.
- EU: pay a fixed sum of € 245,20 and a variable component of € 11,70 per credit.
- non-EU: pay a fixed sum of €1700 and a variable amount of € 75 per credit
Living costs for Geel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.