In the International Relations and Politics (Hons) programme at Keele University , you will study contemporary and policy-relevant issues such as democracy, global inequality, protest, globalisation, regime change, energy security, environmental sustainability, human rights, gender politics and terrorism.
Jobs that a graduate of this course could go on to do:
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Government Research Officer
- Politician’s Assistant
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Social Research Officer
- Civil Service Fast Streamer
- Local Government Officer
- FE Lecturer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- U.S Government and Politics
- British Government and Politics
- Russian Politics and Society
- Work Experience in Politics, International Relations and Philosophy
- Foreign Policy
- The International Politics of the Middle East: A Century of War and Diplomacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Political Science View 211 other Bachelors in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A Level Requirements
- English Language at C (or 4)
- 29 points
Access to HE Diploma Requirements
- Obtain Access to Higher Education Diploma with 112 UCAS Tariff points including a minimum of 15 Level 3 credits at Distinction.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£2,500 per year for students exceeding published entry requirements.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£1,000 per year for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
- US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
Keele University is certified to award Federal Stafford and PLUS loans. Federal Direct Loans are provided by the US government.
- ARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.