It also covers geological processes such as earthquakes, volcanoes and plate tectonics, and how these processes produce different geological materials. Geology is a practical subject with applied problem-solving laboratory classes and field courses where you will learn how to interpret and map geological features, and explore for future geological resources.
Jobs that a graduate of this course could go on to do:
- Research Scientist
- Clinical Biochemist
- Forensic Scientist
- Clinical Research Associate
- Analytical Chemist
- HE Lecturer
- Operational Researcher
- Chemical Engineer
- Wellsite Geologist
- Seismic Interpreter
- Engineering Geologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical and Professional Chemistry Skills
- Chemical Structure and Reactivity
- Minerals and Rocks
- Earth Structure
- Academic, Professional and Fieldwork Skills
- Stratigraphy and Palaeontology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Earth Sciences Biochemistry View 637 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A Level Requirements
- BBC to include A level Chemistry at grade B or above.
- A Pass in the Chemistry Science Practical is required.
- Maths at C (or 4)
- English Language or English Literature at C (or 4)
- BTEC requirements DMM
- 29 points to include Higher Level Chemistry at 6 or above.
Access to HE Diploma Requirements
- Obtain Access to Higher Education Diploma with 112 UCAS Tariff points including a minimum of 30 Level 3 credits at Distinction. You must also have taken sufficient Chemistry credits, please contact us for advice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£2,500 per year for students exceeding published entry requirements.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£1,000 per year for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
- US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
Keele University is certified to award Federal Stafford and PLUS loans. Federal Direct Loans are provided by the US government.
- ARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.