The Chemistry course at Keele consistently attracts excellent student feedback. During this part of the course, you’ll develop a solid foundation of theory and practical skills, building to cover advanced concepts and contemporary issues in chemistry in later years. You can tailor your studies to reflect your interests, and learn how to pursue your own research. You’ll have hands-on experience with state-of-the-art scientific instruments and techniques, and enjoy access to dedicated IT facilities.You’ll learn to use chemistry in problem solving, and to present your theories and findings confidently and imaginatively to your audiences.
Our Environmental Science course at Keele will develop your scientific understanding and practical skills needed to help tackle many of the world’s major environmental (and societal) problems such as climate change, food security, water resources, pollution and conservation. Alongside studying topical global environmental issues, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of practical, laboratory and field-based skills to take into future employment.
During the Chemistry and Environmental Science (Hons) programme from Keele University , you’ll also have the opportunity to do fieldwork overseas, gain valuable work experience or study abroad at one of our partner institutions.
Jobs that a graduate of this course could go on to do:
- Research Scientist
- Clinical Biochemist
- Forensic Scientist
- Clinical Research Associate
- Analytical Chemist
- HE Lecturer
- Operational Researcher
- Chemical Engineer
- Waste Management Officer
- Recycling Officer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Environmental Education Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Chemistry and Reactions
- Spectroscopy and Analysis (Combined Honours)
- Physical and Structural Chemistry (Combined Honours)
- Human Impact on the Environment, scientific perspectives
- Environmental and Sustainability Impact Assessment
- Environmental Analytical Methods
- Research and fieldwork planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Environmental Sciences View 215 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- BBC to include A level Chemistry at grade B or above.
- A Pass in the Chemistry Science Practical is required.
- Maths at C (or 4)
- English at C (or 4)
- BTEC requirements DDM
- You must have taken sufficient Chemistry units, please contact us for advice.
- 30 points to include Higher Level Chemistry at 6 or above.
- Obtain Access to Higher Education Diploma with 122 UCAS Tariff points including a minimum of 30 Level 3 credits at Distinction. You must also have taken sufficient Chemistry credits, please contact us for advice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.