Knowledge of environmental processes, environmental technologies, sustainable development, and the principles of environmental economics and law is essential to ensure the well-being of every inhabitant of the world, a safe and clean environment.
This Environmental Protection Engineering from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University will introduce you to technical, technological and organizational solutions in various areas of environmental engineering. Here you will learn how to design the latest water, wastewater, air purification, waste management and physical pollution abatement equipment using advanced Building Information Modeling (BIM) technologies.
What will you learn?
- To identify the most important environmental problems, to apply the latest methods and measures with the least negative impact on the environment, to select and apply research methodologies for the control of environmental protection processes;
- To design and select technological and organizational measures to manage climate change and improve the quality of the environment;
- To implement preventive environmental management measures, to develop cleaner production principles and advanced environmental technologies in line with the concept of sustainable development;
- To analyse and apply wastewater, air purification, waste management technologies, to understand new environmental equipment and perform their maintenance;
- To analyse and solve water supply and sewage disposal tasks, design and use engineering systems.
After graduation of bachelor of Environmental Engineering you will able to work in state environmental protection institutions as environmental specialists, who assess the environmental impact of various activities and the compliance of enterprises with environmental requirements. You will be able to apply your knowledge and skills in waste management centres, in water supply and sewage disposal companies, energy and industrial or environmental consulting companies; or continue education in Master's degree studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Chemistry
- Information Technologies
- General Physics
- Sustainable Environment
- Algebra and Differential Calculus
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 3 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results (minimum 60% CGPA), particularly in Mathematics, Physics, and English. Applications must be accompanied by legalized English translations of all transcripts.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.