Due to the uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 situation and the resulting restrictions we are looking for safe ways to organize and conduct teaching in the upcoming academic year. The safety and wellbeing of our students and staff is our main priority. At present we are exploring a combination of online instruction and classroom teaching. For more details contact the UCT Prague directly.
At the Chemistry and Technology (Faculty of Environmental Technology) course offered at University of Chemistry and Technology Prague the specialization comprises all fundamental areas of chemistry and environmental chemistry and of all related disciplines as ecology, hydrochemistry, waste water treatment, atmospheric chemistry and environmental microbiology.
- Sustainability and Environmental Engineering
- Fuels processing and utilization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
A principle of sustainable development represents an important part of the study curriculum with a special emphasis on its
- chemical and
- technological aspects
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application period starts on 10th of January
DisciplinesChemistry General Engineering & Technology View 30 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are supposed to have completed secondary education at a level equivalent to Czech secondary education and possess required qualifications. Whether the education acquired outside the Czech Republic is equivalent will be determined by the means of Nostrification, which is executed by Prague City Hall
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of English language knowledge
- Signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport (only the page with your picture and personal data)
- Certified translation of Birth certificate or similar document providing evidence of date and place of birth (NOT an ID or passport).
International2602 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2602 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2602 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2602 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
65 500,- CZK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.