The Nursing (International Registered Nurse Entry) program from CQUniversity Australia will enable you to develop advanced knowledge and skills that will allow you to work as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
Designed to further build on existing cultural, theoretical, practical and research knowledge, you will benefit from the completion of a compulsory residential school and work-integrated learning. These course inclusions will ensure you are graduate work-ready. To apply for registration as a nurse and/or midwife, please visit the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate in Nursing (International Registered Nurse Entry), you will be eligible to apply for Nursing registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Once registration has been achieved, you can choose from a number of roles in the healthcare profession including positions in:
- public and private hospitals
- general health services
- mental health
- community health
- residential care
- indigenous health
- remote and rural health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Nurse Professional
- Australian Identity and Nursing Care
- Australian Clinical Nursing Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 75 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must first apply to the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency for registration in Australia (AHPRA). AHPRA will assess your application and determine your eligibility to work as a registered nurse.
- If you are not found to be immediately eligible for registration you may be referred to an Entry Program for Internationally Qualified Registered Nurses (EPIQ RN). The Graduate Certificate in Nursing (International Registered Nurse Entry) is an EPIQ RN.
- Applicants must be referred by the AHPRA/NMBA to undertake an "NMBA-approved bridging program of study". A copy of this referral must be supplied with your application. NMBA/AHPRA referrals have an expiry date.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14520 AUD per year and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.