The curriculum includes university core requirements, major support courses in communication and the social, physical, and biological sciences, and nursing major courses.
This education provides the foundation for the development of professional knowledge, critical thinking, ethical decision-making, leadership skills and pursuit of high standards in health care to influence quality health outcomes.
This Nursing - Accelerated program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Like to work with others and help people
- Have strong communication skills
- Have an aptitude in science and math
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are a good problem solver
- Nurse practitioner (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse anesthetist (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse educator (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse leader (requires additional educational preparation)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Lab
- Physiology and Lab
- First Year Seminar
- Human Nutrition
- General Psychology
- Clinical Application
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 828 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For admission to SDSU, we look for one of the following academic achievements:
- An ACT composite score or ACT superscore of 18 or SAT Math and Reading/Writing subscore total of 970 or
- Level 3 or higher on Math and English Language Arts Smarter Balance Assessment or
- A high school cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher or
- A ranking in the top 60 percent of graduating class.
Students should also complete the following core courses with a “C” average or above:
- 4 years of English (or ACT English subscore of 18 or above).
- 3 years of advanced math—Algebra I and higher (or ACT math subscore of 20).
- 3 years of laboratory science (or ACT science reasoning subscore of 17).
- 3 years of social science (or ACT reading subscore of 17).
- 1 year of fine arts (or AP Fine Arts score of 3 or above) Includes vocal, instrumental and studio arts.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State31080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.