Coursework focuses on the following agriculture topics: management, marketing, finance and policy. Agricultural Business majors tend to work for agricultural lenders, local cooperatives, implement companies, etc. in roles like commodity merchandiser and farm management specialist.
This Agricultural Business program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy both business and agriculture
- Involved in 4-H, FFA or other agriculture-related activities
- Interested in agriculture, food or natural resource industries
- Want a variety of ag-related career options
- Interested in farming, ranching or land
- Financial Services
- Commodity Trading/Marketing
- Agribusiness Manager
- Production Agriculture
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Marketing and Prices
- Agricultural Business Management
- Organization and Management
- Agricultural Policy
- Farming and Food Systems Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agriculture View 2522 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For admission to SDSU, we look for one of the following academic achievements:
- An ACT composite score or ACT superscore of 18 or SAT Math and Reading/Writing subscore total of 970 or
- Level 3 or higher on Math and English Language Arts Smarter Balance Assessment or
- A high school cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher or
- A ranking in the top 60 percent of graduating class.
Students should also complete the following core courses with a “C” average or above:
- 4 years of English (or ACT English subscore of 18 or above).
- 3 years of advanced math—Algebra I and higher (or ACT math subscore of 20).
- 3 years of laboratory science (or ACT science reasoning subscore of 17).
- 3 years of social science (or ACT reading subscore of 17).
- 1 year of fine arts (or AP Fine Arts score of 3 or above) Includes vocal, instrumental and studio arts.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 48 months.
$354.75 - Online tuition
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.