Drive your ambition further!
- High-octane blood runs through your veins and fuels your passion for cars, trucks, motorcycles and all things automotive!
- You’re keen to dive deeper into all areas of the automotive industry from mechanical to electronic engineering and motorsport.
- Become an expert in all major automotive systems.
- Learn how to diagnose a wide range of electronic and mechanical faults.
- Turn your hobby into a full-blown profession through intensive training.
- Explore the latest technological innovations from internal combustion engines to alternative hybrid and electric drivetrain systems.
- Choose from three specialisation tracks to launch your career in Trucks, Motorcycles or Motorsport.
- Start this flexible 6-semester Automotive Technology programme from Thomas More either in February or September.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Mathematics
- Automotive IT
- Drivetrain Technologies
- Strength of materials
- Automotive Electricity
- Thermodynamics for automotive
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Candidates can apply as long as the online form is available on the application webpage.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to prove that you meet the conditions to start an equivalent course programme in higher education in the country where you obtained your diploma. Please note that candidates with a diploma obtained in a non-EEA member state may be set additional requirements. If this is the case our admission services will contact you.
- English Language Conditions for all English-taught Degree Programmes
- An identity card or passport is sufficient for students from an EU-member state. Other students can apply, but will need a valid residence permit for Belgium for the final registration.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 36 months.
- EU: pay a fixed sum of € 245,20 and a variable component of € 11,70 per credit.
- non-EU: pay a fixed sum of €1700 and a variable amount of € 75 per credit
Living costs for Sint-Katelijne-Waver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.