Your future field of activity includes the conception, development and implementation of technologies and processes within the framework of Industry 4.0: as a specialist for the digitalisation of classic areas such as manufacturing and production, plant engineering, production logistics, simulation, and measurement/control/regulation technology, you will work in a target- and future-oriented manner. You will combine traditional fields of mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering/electronics and computer engineering with modern know-how of human-machine interaction and industrial security.
Prospective career options
- Digital transformation expert
- Automation IT expert
- Usability expert
- Production systems engineer
- Innovation manager
- Industry 4.0 systems engineer
- Shop-floor IT specialist
- Security officer
- Data scientist
The digitalisation has long arrived in the industrial sector – and the fields of application are numerous. Learn how smart digital technologies can be used effectively to improve processes in various industrial sectors and developed further as needed. Two specialisations allow you to choose a focus:
- Smart Manufacturing (human-machine interaction / assistance systems): You receive training in manufacturing and intelligent machinery with a view to optimising production. The curriculum covers the topics of industrial application of efficient and user-friendly human-machine interaction and shop-floor IT.
- Smart Automation (networked production / industrial security): The concept of networking in industrial manufacturing takes centre stage in this specialisation. You learn about internal and external production processes as well as the implementation of distributed and networked production plants.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCyber Security Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Bachelors in Cyber Security in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning agreement
- Code of conduct for international students
- Letter of Motivation (for students of EPS and iLAB only)
- CV (for students of EPS and iLAB only)
- Copy of German language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) OR
- Copy of English language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) if you choose courses in English
- Recent transcript of records
- Proof of health insurance (e.g. EHIC Card, student self-insurance, etc.)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EUR 363.36 (for students from third countries: EUR 1,500) + student union fee
Living costs for Sankt Pölten
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.