The concerns of the Political Economy - Economics, Political Science, and Public Policy major from Duke Kunshan University include interactions among economic and political development; cooperation and conflict among nations, groups, and individuals; the distribution of material resources and political/economic power; the effects of political actors and institutions on economic outcomes and vice versa; the causes and consequences of technological change, growth, and globalization; and regulation and global governance.
The curriculum will provide students an overview of the changing face of international relations as well as impart to them the critical tools and techniques that inform the study of international political economy. Students will have an opportunity to examine and assess a broad range of global issues using the lens and conceptual frameworks of political economy. Students can choose among the three disciplinary tracks: Economics, Political Science, or Public Policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics Principles
- Ethics, Markets, Politics
- International Political Economy
- China's Economic Transition
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High academic credentials and passion for learning
- Strong English language competency
- Strong interest in Duke Kunshan's innovative, integrated and interdisciplinary liberal arts curriculum
- An adventurous spirit and creative thinking orientation
- A demonstrated desire to have an impact and succeed in life
- Excited at the unique leadership opportunity being a member of the inaugural class provides
International55880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55880 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.