Physics and Chemistry Track
Many of tomorrow’s innovations in fields such as fast computing, renewable energy generation, batteries, and transportation will rely on the unique and novel properties of materials.
The development of such materials requires integrated knowledge in physics, chemistry, and biology, along with advanced mathematics and computation. Join the Material Science - Physics major from Duke Kunshan University to learn more about this.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organic Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Material Sciences
- Materials Synthesis and Characterization (Lab)
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Materials
- Mechanical Properties of Materials
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Chemistry View 16 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High academic credentials and passion for learning
- Strong English language competency
- Strong interest in Duke Kunshan's innovative, integrated and interdisciplinary liberal arts curriculum
- An adventurous spirit and creative thinking orientation
- A demonstrated desire to have an impact and succeed in life
- Excited at the unique leadership opportunity being a member of the inaugural class provides
International55880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55880 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.