The objective of the Data Science program from Duke Kunshan University is to inspect, clean, transform and model data in order to discover useful information, suggest conclusions and support decision-making. It is an emerging topic that plays a critical role in almost every discipline of today’s science and technology and has become an indispensable component.
Interdisciplinary data science is a highly interdisciplinary field. Its methodologies are mostly derived from statistics theories. The computational algorithms for implementing these statistical methodologies are based upon numerical computation and optimization, and are often executed on a large-scale hardware platform composed of massive computing units and storage devices. When applying data analysis to a specific application problem, it further requires disciplinary knowledge and expertise. To accomplish these ambitious goals, there is an immediate need to “invent” a radically new degree program that can break down the traditional boundaries between disciplines and, consequently, facilitate fundamental breakthroughs and innovations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra
- Algorithms and Databases
- Numerical Analysis and Optimization
- Principles of Machine Learning
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Data Acquisition and Visualization
- Interdisciplinary Data Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High academic credentials and passion for learning
- Strong English language competency
- Strong interest in Duke Kunshan's innovative, integrated and interdisciplinary liberal arts curriculum
- An adventurous spirit and creative thinking orientation
- A demonstrated desire to have an impact and succeed in life
- Excited at the unique leadership opportunity being a member of the inaugural class provides
International55880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55880 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.