As an AP Graduate in Multimedia Design & Communication from the University College of Northern Denmark, you can single-handedly design, plan, implement and manage multimedia tasks.
You will be able to produce digital user interfaces, primarily within the context of websites, by doing thorough user research, understand how digitisation affects businesses and users, create rich and user-friendly interfaces and code and programme functionality.
In the programme you will work within five subject areas: user interface development, user experiences, content production, business and technology. You will learn to bridge the gap between technical, problem solving and creative skills through management of development processes.
Career options include professions as:
- Frontend developer
- Web designer
- UX designer
- Digital Concept developer
- UX researcher
- App developer
- Interaction designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will have direct access to apply for the top-up programmes Web Development and Digital Concept Development which are professional bachelor's programmes at UCN. Furthermore you can apply for the danish-taught programme Innovation and entrepreneurship.
- With Multimedia Design you will also have access to apply for the top-up programmes Design and Business and e-commerce, both professional bachelor’s programmes, which are not offered at UCN. Your Student Advisor can guide you in relation to other possibilities within further and higher education.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia View 4 other Bachelors in Video Games & Multimedia in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International10530 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5265 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.