As an AP Graduate in Marketing Management, you will become a specialist in working systematically with company marketing. You will be skilled at analysing, planning and organising marketing activities.
During your studies, you will acquire knowledge about different cultures, communication forms and socioeconomic conditions, and you will learn to analyse various types of businesses and markets, which in turn will enable you to prepare marketing solutions for companies in Denmark as well as abroad.
AP Graduates in Marketing Mangement at the University College of Northern Denmark find employment in Danish and international companies and organisations. They work as e.g. marketing consultants, advertising assistants, project managers, key account assistants, HR assistants and procurement assistants.
Career opportunities include:
- Advertising Consultant
- Export Sales Represetative
- Marketing Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- PR Worker
- Purchasing Assistant
- Sales Supporter
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- With a completed AP Degree, you are able to enter the labour market directly after graduating, but you also have the opportunity to go abroad and top up with a Bachelor’s degree. Depending on your choice of bachelor’s degree as well as the specific country in which you want to study, this will take between 1 and 2 years.
- The foreign university typically requires information about the programme elements you have completed as well as the comprehensiveness of these elements. Furthermore, they will require information about your grades and a reference to the curriculum for your specific study programme
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 18 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Involvement in extra curricular activities or (unpaid) work in any type of organisation or association
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- English language qualification
International7416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3708 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.