The Academy Profession Degree Programme in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management gives you the competences to to work in development, management and marketing of services within one of three specialisation paths: tourism; hotel and restaurant; or sport and event management.
It will help you develop your communicative, intercultural and personal competencies to gain knowledge and understanding of the cultural and social conditions that affect the industry.
The programme is practice-oriented, and the knowledge you acquire in the course of the study programme is closely connected to real-life situations. This connection is supported by the internship taking place in a relevant business in Denmark or abroad on completion of the first academic year.
Possible job titles
There are numerous possible job titles which of course depend on your individual profile.
- Marketing coordinator
- Marketing assistant
- Sales coordinator
- Sales manager
- Sales consultant
- Event manager
- Event coordinator
- Hotel manager
- Travel agency worker
- Travel agency manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- As a graduate of Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management there are different ways to go if you are looking to educate yourself further. UCN provides a number of options.
- The Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management programme is a basis for further education (top-up degree programmes) in Denmark or abroad.
- Graduates of Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management may be able to transfer credit from previous study or work experience towards further studies.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 18 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International7416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3708 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.