The programme in Design, Technology and Business at the University College of Northern Denmark combines practical work using graphic design software and aesthetic understanding of design processes and gives insight into all the necessary steps - from early ideas to final production. You will gain knowledge and skills in strategic thinking and production processes for print and digital media.
The first six months of the programme cover design, technology and business. After this you will continue on the graphic specialisation.
As an AP Graduate in Design, Technology and Business, you can find employment in e.g. graphic design businesses, advertising agencies and marketing departments.
Jobs and careers
For this reason, your job opportunities with an AP degree in Design, Technology and Business (Graphics) will include a profession within:
- Editorial and advertising
- Graphic design
- Marketing departments
- Newspapers and magazines
- Print houses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- With a completed AP Degree, you are able to enter the labour market directly after graduating, but you also have the opportunity to go abroad and top up with a Bachelor’s degree. Depending on your choice of bachelor’s degree as well as the specific country in which you want to study, this will take between 1 and 2 years.
- The foreign university typically requires information about the programme elements you have completed as well as the comprehensiveness of these elements. Furthermore, they will require information about your grades and a reference to the curriculum for your specific study programme.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 7 other Bachelors in Design in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International11844 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5922 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.