Now, take it to the next level.
Earn your Nursing (RN to BSN) degree program from American Sentinel College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Post University.
Programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), your BSN program focuses on the most relevant areas of nursing today: management, community health, strategic planning, and more.
The RN to BSN Program at a Glance
- Transfer in up to 90 of the 120 credit hours needed
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
- Professional Aspects of Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment
- End of Life: Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Cultural Influences on Health, Illness, and Health Care
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Nursing View 11 other Bachelors in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International30960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 430 USD per credit during 20 months.
National30960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 430 USD per credit during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.