Complete the Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) certificate program at American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
This certificate will enhance your medical career by giving you the tools you need to help prevent, manage, and control outbreaks and the spread of infectious diseases in health settings.
Plus, coursework for the infection control certificate is designed to help qualifying students to sit for the Certification in Infection Control (CIC®) initial certification exam.
We Prepare Graduates of the Prevention and Control certificate to:
- Apply principles of epidemiology to environmental assessment of risk.
- Develop a comprehensive infection prevention and control program.
- Design a surveillance system.
- Interpret infection control data.
- To provide you with extra flexibility and choice, we have two different tracks to earn your certificate: traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®.
- Both options are 100% online and offer monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about the two path options.
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Microbiology View 38 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
- A completed application.
- A resume, curriculum vitae or list of professional accomplishments
- Detailed essay on each of the items below (approximately 3-4 paragraphs)
- Official transcripts* from each post-secondary institution attended. The institution(s) must send the transcripts directly to American Sentinel College.
- The applicant must hold a healthcare-related bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or the U.S. Department of Education and must have earned a minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
International6450 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 430 USD per credit during 8 months.
National6450 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 430 USD per credit during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.