Program HighlightsThrough case studies and interactive classroom activities, you will build foundational knowledge in case management techniques, prevention theories and concepts, and human development. You will gain an understanding of people’s capacity for growth and change while learning to advocate for social justice by practicing your skills in the areas of counseling, ethical decision-making, and crisis intervention. Upon completion of your studies, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the theories and principles of human development, counseling dynamics, and social and legislative issues to various human service settings
- Integrate and apply information such as client data, statistical information and record keeping in the delivery of human services
- Assess and organize the needs of clients and client groups about programming, service planning and outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and exploring interpersonal dynamics regarding improving service delivery
- Reflect upon and discuss your values, beliefs, and ideas to more effectively provide direct services in the human services field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Human Services
- Social Welfare
- Fundamentals of Psychology
- Child Development
- Multicultural Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Sociology View 3334 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalent diploma.
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and recognized by the applicant’s home state, and they must be beyond the age of compulsory attendance in that state.
Applicants must attest to high school graduation or equivalent. Acceptable forms of attestation may include proof of graduation included on the FAFSA, or any document deemed acceptable by the US Department of Education.
International570 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 48 months.
National570 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.