The Construction Management program from Drexel University focuses on introducing students to design concepts relating to heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and the integration of these systems into the construction process. In addition, the certificate also covers the process of estimating as well as building codes involved in construction projects.
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Technical competence and strong business acumen taught by industry professionals with experience in the public and private sectors and in union and open shop environments
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Systems
- Building Codes
- Information Technologies in Construction
- Management of Field Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 25 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Construction Management certificate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.