The combined Bachelor degrees in Interior Architecture - International Studies at the University of Technology Sydney equips graduates with critical thinking, creativity and the skills to engage across the expanded field of interior architecture, to take up leading roles in industry.
Uniquely, this course emphasises digital technologies of representation and fabrication, internationalisation and design practice. Students also learn a different language and culture, and travel overseas.
Through their study, students develop spatial intelligence and excellence in design practice. The program fosters a creative and explorative attitude towards the design process, underpinned by reflective and critical engagement. Students generate a cohesive design approach where research and practice are consolidated in design outcomes.
The course has:
- an emphasis on creative, innovative spatial practice and international networks
- practice-oriented and research-integrated learning regarding specific projects
- engagement with innovative and creative technologies
- an emphasis on emerging design practices
- close links with creative practitioners.
Career options include commercial and residential interior design, interactive and responsive environment design, museum and exhibition design, production design for film and television, theatre and performance design, and visual and spatial branding.
Career options are enhanced by international experience, making students more marketable to prospective employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio: Inhabitations
- Communication and Construction: Generative Methods
- German Language and Culture
- Design Studio: Spatial Agency
- Communication and Construction: Performance
- Foundations in International Studies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture International Relations Interior Design View 103 other Bachelors in International Relations in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- Students are admitted to the international studies program with no guarantee of entry to a specific major, although every effort is made to meet students' preferences.
- The English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42096 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 877 AUD per credit during 60 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.