There is a strong interrelation between the progress of engineering and developments in science, and a demonstrated need for professionals with a strong understanding and experience in both areas.
A strong professional focus ensures graduates of this course learn the skills employers want with a solid link between theory and practice, and the benefits of hands-on experience.
This combined Bachelor degrees in Engineering (Honours) - Medical Science (Professional Engineering Practice) at the is the University of Technology Sydney can be completed in less time than would be required to complete the two degrees separately.
This course produces graduates with professional qualifications in medical science and engineering who are well prepared to pursue a career in either field or one that combines the skills of both.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Major choice (Engineering)
- Core subjects
- Core subjects (Medical Science)
- Professional Engineering Practice Program subjects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
- 144 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Health Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Bachelors in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- The English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 72 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.