The International Economics and Political Science (Hons) programme from the European School of Economics aims to:
- provide an understanding of how values are allocated and resources are distributed and contested on the local, sectoral, national, regional and global levels.
- place questions of political and international order and disorder, decision-making and political contestation at the centre of analysis
- develop in students a capacity to think critically and independently about events, ideas and institutions
- provide new ideas that will be the seeds of development for independent thinking and creation of visionary leaders
The two required internships may be in one of the affiliated companies seen below in the ESE’s Internship Programme section – these are only some of the 1500 companies with whom we are affiliated.
Students will also have the added advantage of being able to pursue their programme in any of the ESE campuses, whether London, Milan, Florence, Madrid or Rome. They will have the unique opportunity to transfer between campuses on a per term or per year basis, experiencing the same programme in multiple international contexts and cultures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Policy
- Political Decision Making
- New Media for International Politics
- European Institutions
- Law, Politics and the international System
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
ESE accepts applications year round
360 UK credits / 180 ECTS
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Political Science View 12 other Bachelors in International Relations in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form (apply.ese.ac.uk)
- Official copy of the school leaving certificate or diploma *
- Official copy of the secondary school transcripts*
- One Recommendation Letter
- 6.0 IELTS, 79 IBT TOEFL or 213 CBT TOEFL** or Pearson English Qualification (TOEFL cannot be used for VISA PURPOSE in UK)
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- Four photographs (passport-sized)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £/€ 22.000,00
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.