In ancient times, a city was measured by the distance a common voice could carry, and there the walls would be built. With the onslaught of technology, civilisation finds itself on the brink of yet another Age, and while men scramble for a place in the panorama of a workplace that is no longer confined to one city or even one nation, the need for advance and improved forms of communication becomes vital.
We strongly believe that the sustenance of an enterprise lies not only in the workings of its systems -these relying among other things on smooth internal and external communication, but in the propagation and expansion of its values and integrity. In today’s ever- expanding multi-national market, it is only with the support of rigorous communication structures and practices that an enterprise, can expect to not only sustain itself, but grow and flourish.
Distinctive Features of all ESE Undergraduate Courses :
- Academic credit for language modules which will increase employability
- Two internship placements from companies worldwide
- Integrative workshops to provide the knowledge, skills, practice and pastoral care to ensure
- Two intakes per academic year – September, January – providing extra enrolment options
- Small class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
Graduates from the Organisational Communication with Media Management (Hons) programme from European School of Economics possess:
- Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both domestic and international markets
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape and how these are conditioned and influenced by communications
- The flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
- The technical skills and experience to communicate effectively using a number of media and on numerous levels – operational, managerial and creative
- Cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Management
- Organisational Communication
- Media Law & Ethics
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Market Research Methods
- Cross Cultural Marketing Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
ESE accepts applications year round
360 UK credits / 180 ECTS
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Corporate Communication Media Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form
- Official copy of the school leaving certificate or diploma
- Official copy of the secondary school transcripts
- One Recommendation Letter
- 6.0 IELTS, 79 IBT TOEFL or 213 CBT TOEFL or Pearson English Qualification (TOEFL cannot be used for VISA PURPOSE in UK)
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- Four photographs (passport-sized)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA7333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £/€ 22.000,00
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.