Throughout the program, you’ll acquire hands-on experience with real world issues facing almost every industry today, such as automation, information security and data analysis.
With its work-based, industry-led delivery and its emphasis on applied technology, the program is a world away from traditional IT degrees.
The two year (full time) duration also means that you’ll graduate faster with highly relevant work-ready skills. If you’ve never considered a career in IT but love all things ‘tech’, this program could be for you!
Industry experts have helped to develop the course and are actively involved in the delivery through teaching, site visits, case studies and work placements. This ensures that you’ll be equipped with best practice processes and skills for a rapidly developing career path.
The program is available for full-time and part-time study across all campuses in Tasmania and is delivered through a combination of online study, face-to-face classes, practical workshops and tutorials.
Graduation from the Associate Degree in Applied Technologies can provide an entry opportunity for those who have not worked in technologies, accelerate progression through a graduate’s present organisation, or open up new career paths and opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital control systems
- Object orientated programming
- Project management
- Design Thinking & Digital Innovation
- Principles of electrical machines
- Intelligent systems and robotics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology Cyber Security View 13 other Masters in Technology Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to undergraduate courses at the University of Tasmania requires the completion of qualifications equivalent to the 12th year in Australia. Some courses also require the completion of pre-requisite subjects, such as Mathematics or Chemistry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25437 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50875 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.