In the Commercial Photography (Hons) programme from Falmouth University, you'll learn how to tell compelling, omni-channel stories and shoot real commissions with our in-house agency, building your professional network through work experience in the industry.
- Work on real industry challenges, building the skills to respond to client briefs, from concept through to pitch and delivery
- Collaborate with other Falmouth students on live campaigns and brand strategies
- Explore still life, food, product, portrait, beauty, fashion, location, lifestyle, documentary, interiors and architecture in both still and moving image
- Gain a thorough understanding of planning, project management and workflow, including pre and post-production, design, layout and retouching
- As part of our Commercial Photography degree, you'll gain a solid understanding of advertising, marketing, branding, narrative and audience.
- Using industry-standard technologies, equipment and processes, you'll produce innovative photographic, video and multimedia content.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 787 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field.
- Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
- As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, T Levels, a BTEC/UAL Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma. Applicants should have GCSE Mathematics Grade 4 (C), or equivalent.
International17460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.