The Business and Digital Marketing (Hons) programme from Falmouth University is accredited by the leading professional marketing body, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
This means students who successfully complete the full undergraduate degree are part-accredited for qualifications CIM offers professional marketing practitioners.
- Be an active part of Gallos, our thriving student-led agency
- Work on live briefs, building your industry network
- Collaborate with digital innovators across the region, including company founders in our award- winning Launchpad programme
- Work with industry connected and research active staff
- Market Intelligence
- Present and Future of Marketing Communications
- The Art of Strategy
- Decision Making and Consumer Behaviour
- Design Thinking
- Navigating Uncertainty
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 351 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field.
- Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
- As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, T Levels, a BTEC/UAL Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma.
International17460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.