Uni Dual Offer Course
- You will receive an offer to both TAFE SA and University, with the University offer being conditional on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification.
- You can rest assured you have secured your University offer, pending successful completion of the TAFE SA award.
- No further application will be required for the Advanced Diploma of Accounting - Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) course at TAFE South Australia.
- You will receive credit for TAFE SA studies allowing you to complete two awards dependant on the pathway selected.
- If accepted, you will receive an offer to TAFE SA and-on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification-an offer to University with no further application required.
Employment OutcomesRegistered BAS agent, Licensed bookkeeper, Licensed tax agent, Senior financial clerk, Office manager, Accounts payable or accounts receivable officer, Financial accountant, Management accountant, Taxation accountant, Accounts receivable officer, Payroll officer. This qualification includes units that comprise an approved Tax Practitioner Board (TPB) course in Australian taxation law and commercial law, which are relevant for registration as a tax agent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
- Monitor corporate governance activities
- Apply legal principles in commercial and property law
- Apply legal principles in corporations and trusts law
- Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- Audit and report on financial systems and records
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- Conduct internal audit
- Contribute to OHS hazard identification and risk assessment
- Design and produce business documents
- Evaluate organisations financial performance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of both FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set and FNSSS00015 Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set OR
- Diploma of Accounting - FNS50215 or FNS50217
International2320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6960 AUD for the full programme during 36 months.
National2320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6960 AUD for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.