Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing places a strong emphasis on interactive and student-centred learning methods, including case studies, role playing and simulation exercises. It offers a wide range of subject choices, including Consumer Behaviour, Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing Research, Services Marketing, Internet Marketing and Marketing Management in China.
Programme Aims & Learning Outcomes
This Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University provides students with:
- A well-rounded business education;
- Competence in the analysis, planning, implementation and control of marketing decisions;
- Analytical ability and research competence;
- The ability to communicate, interact and intervene in the integrative role that is ascribed to marketing;
- Appreciation of the responsibilities of marketing professionals within broader environmental and international contexts; and
- Literacy in the use of information systems and technology that are relevant to marketing.
Marketing graduates qualify for a wide variety of employment opportunities, including in account management, advertising, marketing research, marketing/product/brand management, customer service, public relations, consumer affairs and protection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthy Lifestyle, Leadership and Intra-Personal Development
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Statistics for Business
- Introduction to Marketing
- Language and Communication Requirement
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
plus 3 training credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 32 other Masters in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE A-level / International A-level: GCE Advanced Level or International Advanced Level with passes in 3 AL, OR 2 AL and 2 AS, subjects
- International Baccalaureate (IB): A minimum score of 24 with at least grade 4 in 2 Higher Level subjects
- SAT Reasoning Test/ACT/Advanced Placement Test: A High School (Graduation) Diploma and any one of the following: a total score of 1190 in the SAT Reasoning Test; or an American College Test (ACT) composite score of 24; AND grade 3 in two Advanced Placement (AP) subjects; or a score of 600 in two SAT Subject Tests
International18684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18684 USD per year during 48 months.
National5425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5425 USD per year during 48 months.
- HK$42,100 per academic year for local students.
- For non-local students, the tuition fee is HK$145,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.