With a certificate in Public Administration Leadership, students from Golden Gate University will learn to analyze the issues which are at the heart of rapidly evolving government and nonprofit sectors.
- Students will develop skills to apply techniques to make public service delivery more effective, efficient, and economical.
- Founded in 1901 in San Francisco, Golden Gate University offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management, accounting, taxation, and law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Policy and Administration
- Policy Making and Analysis
- Privatization and the Public Service
- Public Budgeting Techniques and Processes
- Administrative Law and Justice
- Internship: Public Administration
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 207 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.