Students who pursue our Undergraduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management at Golden Gate University are trained to take the reins, working behind the scenes of high-tech manufacturing, engineering and construction, biotech, consumer products, apparel manufacturers, transportation and logistics companies.
- Golden Gate University has been a leader in global supply chain management education for nearly a century.
- The curriculum incorporates the basics in GSCM practices to give students a grasp of the skills needed for a complex, fast-paced career — one involving sustainability, technology, personnel, strategic planning, resource capacity design, quality, inventory, performance improvement, and risk management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The undergraduate certificate program normally involves four courses (12 units) with the operations management (prefix OP) and two other courses (6 units) as approved by the department for a total of 18 units.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.